Friday, February 15, 2008

Sally's settee needs a home

Sally Rempel from Eastford sent me an interesting inquiry.


Hi Karen,

I purchased this settee at a tag sales several years ago for $5.
I have no idea how old it is or what it might be worth.

I need to find a new home for it as we have moved into a smaller house and have no place to put it.

Sally
ssrempel@yahoo.com


From what I've seen recently at auctions, furniture doesn't go for much these days. However, it's remotely possible that Sally could have something special... If anyone reading this has knowledge about Sally's settee, please feel free to leave a comment.

Sally's can be reached at 860-974-2241 or by email at ssrempel@yahoo.com if anyone is interested in adding this lovely piece of furniture to their own home.

No comments: