Friday, August 1, 2008

"I am on holidays on 1st August without a destination, can you help?"


A self-described "blonde bombshell" lady from Australia posted an unusual auction listing on eBay. Featuring bikini-clad photos, she sought bidders to compete for the opportunity to pay for her 4-week vacation -- which was to have started today.

The seller claimed to be a single, 35-year-old charity worker seeking someone to pay for the 4-week holiday, stating that she wanted... "the best time of my life".

"And yes I love to party!!!!!"

One catch, you pick up the tab.....

She insisted in the listing that the winning bidder provide her with her own room.

"I'm putting my four-week holiday in your hands," the ad read.

Bidding reached $1525 by 5.30 pm until eBay Australia removed it.

An eBay spokesperson offered an interesting reason for removal of her listing: 'Some things are just not right.'

Read more...
eBay drops 'blonde bombshell' holiday listing

....

No comments: