Saturday, May 17, 2008

Setting up to sell at the flea market Sunday

Being that I frequent auctions, flea markets and tag sales so often, I have accumulated way too much stuff! My attic is overflowing... So, I decided to give it a try selling at the flea market tomorrow. As difficult as it will be to get up and going at 4:30 am on a weekend morning, I’ll be pulling in at Danny’s with an assortment of our overflowing too-good-to-pass-up deals! Come on by and do say hello. I’ll have everything from new-in-the-box sneakers to unique one-of-a-kind finds for your home and garden. If you tell me you saw this blog posting, I’ll give you a dollar off the final price of whatever you’ve collected from my table!

Danny’s Flea Market is located on Route 6 in Foster, Rhode Island , just about 5 minutes from the CT/RI state line.




No comments: